MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - TUESDAY 17/08/10
LIFESTRUCK is an adventure lifestyle business that specializes in giving life to dreams. That could mean anything from fitting into your jeans, just loosing weight and getting off your couch, to climbing kili or doing IRONMAN – www.lifestruck.tv
What? LIFESTRUCK creates a space for you to follow your dream
How? The ignite program
Do you want your life to change? Make that choice. SMS "shine" + "your email address" to 34007.
Details of the program below:
IGNITE - 1 on 1 performance coaching.
COST: R500 upfront joining fee + R350pm (6 month contract.)
• Introductory Biokinetics session
• One-on-one performance coaching session
• Monthly 30 min regroup
• Personalised training program with weekly feedback
• 3 x week group training sessions (one bike. One run. One swim)
• Access to professional support – Physio / sports therapist / dietician / technical gear / bikes etc.
• Discounted prices on partner products including NIKE LIFESTRUCK gear
• Monthly guest coaching workshops. E.G., How to run? where to run? what to wear? … etc.
Testimonianls: Greg Kockott. Living Legend.
A R10 000 bet and 30 kgs later Greg completed his first Ironman
Greg Kockott. "This is not an article about the many hours of training that you require, or the massive sacrifices that you are going to make. This is a story about how, in the space of one minute, nine months ago, I changed the course of my life forever. I am an IRONMAN” (http://www.lifestruck.tv/ignite-your-journey/greg-kockott-my-story/)
More success stories: (Click on the URL’s for the full story and pics)
- BRILLIANT WOMAN: Dr Lizl Westermann - M.tech chiropractic “In 2008, having never run more than 10km in my life, I met Stuart Hoy and got life struck. It was the best experience in my short 25 years so far, but doubt anything would even come close!!!! I would never have made it if it hadn’t been for Stuart and his crew.” (http://www.lifestruck.tv/ignite-your-journey/lizl-westermann-step-by-step/
- LIVING LEGEND: Craig Corte: “AT 140kgs its not a question of if you get sick it’s a question of when – I had to do something and LIFESTRUCK was the think that I did. Did – Craig Corte (Craig lost 42 kgs on the road to his first Ironman, in 2009, he did Ironman for the second time. We don’t think it will be his last”
- LIVING LEGEND: Wayne Harpur: “I had taken tentative steps on my own to get active at the start of 2008 by training for and completing the 2008 Cape Odyssey (200km trail run). At the Cape Odyssey prize giving, Stu explained the Lifestruck concept, and I have never looked back. I completed my first Ironman 70.3 and Ironman SA in 2009 as part of the 1st Lifestruck Crew and TV Show. Lifestruck has created an incredible environment where I have met great new people, provided a support structure for training and knowledge growth, and motivation to achieve many personal goals in the last 2 years. Since taking may initial steps at the 2008 Cape Odyssey, I have completed 2 x Ironman 70.3, 2 x Ironman South Africa, African Otter Trail Run, Two Oceans Ultra and Comrades. Lifestruck is now part of who I am, and I will never go back!” – Wayne Harpur
This is your opportunity to make a choice. To be LIFESTRUCK. Just push play.
want to change your life? SMS: "IGNITE" + "your email address" to 34007
“Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.” - Mahatma Ghandi.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - FRIDAY 06/08/10
We are CHERRIES4CHARITY, a group of young ladies who are united by a common goal of raising funds for various charities.
What do we do?
We host social events to generate funding for worthy causes. At the same time, we bring awareness of the charities to those who attend our events. In this way, we can also leverage off the diverse skills of attendees to assist with the requirements of the needy charities.
We have hosted one event previously and raised R10,000 for Nyeleti Children's Home and we are hoping to make the same success of thE next event.
What do we want to achieve?
We have a desire to make a difference to the lives of others less fortunate than ourselves.We visit our selected charities to understand their needs, their purpose and their cause. Once we have a good understanding of what they do and what they need, we undertake to host a fun-filled event and promote a raffle whereby all proceeds raised go to our selected charities.
What will be our next event?
We are hosting an Old Hollywood Glam Party on the 14th of August in Bedfordview to raise funds for Animal Ambulance in Pretoria and Kids Haven in Benoni.
What do we need?
We soley rely on friends, family and the public to assist by attending our events and because we do all the event planning and organising ourselves we need corporate sponsorships to cover the expenses involved in hosting such an event. Therefore our biggest need for our next event is finding corporate sponsors to assist with donations or covering certain expenses for the event.
In exchange for the donations, donors will have the opportunity to promote themselves by means of: a commercial mention at the event and/or pamphlet distribution along with the opportunity for the corporate to do a presentation at the event about their company.
Please have a look at the following websites of the charities we are supporting for this event.
Animal Ambulance: http://www.animalambulance.co.za/
Kids haven: http://www.kidshaven.org.za/
Please feel free to have a look at our facebook and twitter page as well:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - THURSDAY 05/07/10
IDU simplifies financial management for non-financial managers. Its flagship product, idu-Concept, provides easy, effective budgeting and financial reporting for medium-sized to large businesses, including many of South Africa's top firms. idu-Concept integrates easily with ERP software, but unlike more cumbersome offerings, idu-Concept can be implemented quickly, requires little or no ongoing consulting fees and reduces budgeting cycles from months to weeks. For more information visit www.idu.co.za.
Tel: 021-712 4980
THE POLL HAS BEEN MOVED TO MY BLOG PAGE