Auto butler is here to fill the gap in the market for professional transportation. Auto Butler offers safe and reliable transportation with qualified drivers.
Auto Butler specializes in transporting in groups with our Toyota Quantum's which are all 14 seaters with DVD players.
Phone Auto Butler for your year-end functions, weddings, airport transfers, sporting event or any other need.
Spoil the cop's quota for writing tickets by using us when you want to go out and have a good time!
Alcohol is allowed on the vehicles permitted you don't throw innocent pedestrians with the empty or full bottles.
Or phone Auto Butler for simply having a chauffeur at your disposal with one of our luxury vehicles.
Auto Butler is situated in Midrand and our contact details are: www.autobutler.co.za or calling 082 871 8057.
So get off face book and go to our website www.autobutler.co.za. Or mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gauteng youth invited to share their vision for the future
How do you come up with fresh ideas and a positive all inclusive plan that will involve communities for the economic future of Gauteng?
According to Gauteng Deputy Director General of Economic Development Planning Busi Mhaga, the youth of Gauteng are the people to ask.
The Gauteng Department of Economic Development recently launched an essay-writing competition aimed at Gauteng school children, asking them what their vision for Gauteng in 2055 is.
All Gauteng’s primary and high schools are invited to enter. The winner will receive R20 000 in prize money and R50 000 for his or her school, and four runners-up will each receive R5000.
The “My Future, My Vision” competition is part of a long-term plan to guide Gauteng’s development until 2055, called G2055.
The plan is being developed by an advisory board of experts, each supported by a focus group made up of experts in their particular fields – citizens from the private sector, academics and NGOs, among others. T
he children’s ideas will also be integrated into the final plan.
The competition requires children to go out into their communities and ask as many people as possible what they envision in Gauteng’s future,
and through this, challenge them to formulate their own ideas of where our province should be headed and what we need to do to realise that future.
Mhaga encourages the youth to participate, as she says, “They are the ones who will be living in 2055.”
“Education is key in this vision for the future,” she continues. “If we can fix the education system we can fix a lot. Why do people do crime? Why do they end up without jobs?
They are not educated. We always talk about bridging the divide in society and that needs to start with education. We need to start doing something about it now.”
It is only fitting, then, to ask the school children of Gauteng what they think ought to happen in the future of our province. “They are the future; the future is theirs,” says Mhaga.
“They are the ones that matter most. They will bring positive and realistic aspects to the project.”
Competition entries close on 8 May and the top two essays from each school will be adjudicated by the plan’s advisory board.
The top 20 essay writers will be invited to a gala dinner in June 2009, at which the winners will be announced.
Primo Exports 'Trade Finance House' We have agencies in China and India.
What this means is that we can pay your supplier in cash for your goods, take delivery of your goods and ship them to South Africa.
You are then able to pay us for your goods once they are on water destined to you.
Our services include:
1. paying your supplier in full
2. sending someone to suppliers warehouse when packing
3. doing all necessary checks of cargo / taking photographs if necessary
4. make sure container properly and safely packed to avoid damages and losses
5. moving container to port of load and then to port of discharge 6. taking care of all overseas customs formalities
7. customs clearance in South Africa, if required This will minimise your risk of:
1. Supplier taking your deposit / TT advance payment and not shipping your goods
2. Making sure that your LC's are paid against the correct goods (Remember, Banks pay against production of necessary documentation, they never pay against viewing physical goods)
3. Supplier taking your deposit when goods are no where near ready, delaying your shipping for weeks
4. Obtaining defective and damaged goods
5. Supplier shipping your goods through major hub ports like Singapore and Hong Kong, causing your cargo to arrive weeks later in South Africa
6. Foreign Exchange fluctuation losses, as we will deal your Foreign Currency on your behalf, you will make payment to us in local ZAR.
7. All South African Exchange Control requirements and Balance of Payments (BOP) reporting processed by us.
8. Bringing in fake or name branded goods or goods that require permits or consular certificates, we will advise you before we load cargo of the necessary South African Customs and Laws.
Our Other Services Offered are:
1. Sourcing Products on your behalf
2. Sourcing safe and reliable suppliers on your behalf
3. Sourcing the best shipping rates from the major shipping lines and freight forwarders
Priyasen Moodley Primo Exports Export Trading House
(Tel) +27 83 307 3249
(Fax) +27 31 201 0968
THE POLL HAS BEEN MOVED TO MY BLOG PAGE