Up Your Game This Valentine's Day
Stand a chance to win over R65 000 worth of jewellery prizes courtesy of the Jewellery Council of South Africa.
Catch The Great Valentine's Day Gift Exchange on The Thando Thabooty Show from 6 to 10 February.
Share your worst Valentine’s Day gift experience and you could win awesome jewellery prizes to replace that nightmare gift.
Up your game this Valentine’s Day with the true gift of love from the Jewellery Council of South Africa.
The Jewellery Council of South Africa is a non-profit company established in 1973, which represents the jewellery industry within 4 divisions, namely manufacturing, retail and wholesale jewellers, as well as services to the industry.
The basic facilities offered by the Council include:
· Industry growth and sustainability
· Transformation and beneficiation
· Overseeing the code of Ethics and Conduct within industry
· Consumer Protection, Education and Assistance
· Information support for the industry
· Investor support – linkages and local knowledge support
· Generic marketing
· Export support and marketing
· Involvement in legislative processes and information dissemination
· Project based development (fair trade / jewellery hubs / clusters, etc.)
· Joint ventures
· Mediation and arbitration, etc.
Stand a chance to win 2 cubic zirconia pendants, courtesy of the Jewellery Council of South Africa and sponsored by Metal Concentrators valued at R8 000! Click here.
Check out the competition Ts and Cs here.