5FM's mentorship opportunities are one week long and intake of 10 mentees at a time. This is an intensive programme, where you will experience every aspect of 5FM.
23 Jul - 27 Jul 2018 08:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
1. 5FM’s mentorship programme is an intensive one week programme with the purpose is to provide practical experience on every aspect of 5FM.
2. 5FM’s mentorship programme takes place for a period of one week, twice per year, at the 5FM Studios, Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
3. The mentorship periods for 2018 are as follows:
1st Period: 22 January to 26 January 2018
2nd Period: 23 July to 27 July 2018
4. 5FM's mentorship opportunities accommodate 10 interns at a time.
To participate interested parties must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include the following:
a. The applicant’s name, age and cellphone number
b. The applicant’s social media handles,
c. The region where the applicant resides,
d. A 100-word motivation as to why they should be considered for the mentorship programme
e. The applicant’s aim in obtaining the experience
f. 5 things that make the applicant stand out from a crowd.
6. Any content produced by an intern during the duration of their time at 5FM is owned by 5FM, unless permission is granted otherwise by management.
7. The internship programme is an experience for which you will not be remunerated.
8. Interns need to be located in Johannesburg for the duration of their 1-week internship at their own expense.
9. Please note that we receive a high volume of applications so please be patient.
10. Only successful candidates will be contacted, if you have submitted your motivation and have not been chosen, you can resubmit your application.
11. Please note the internship is for experience only and does not guarantee an employment position at 5FM.