On Air Personality
Kim joined 5FM a lot longer ago than she'd care to admit - but she earned her stripes reading news across several shows on 5FM.
Kim joined 5FM a lot longer ago than she'd care to admit - but she earned her stripes reading news across several shows on 5FM. These days you can find Kim and her razor sharp wit on The Forbes & Fix Show weekdays.
• What’s been your best and worst moment on-air? My best moment was interviewing John Van Der Ruit. As a total bookworm and a writer, getting to meet him and speak to him about his journey was a real highlight. My worst moment was rather recent - I totally corpsed at the beginning of the news and burst out laughing at a rather awkward cough. I had to make Forbes re-start the bulletin so I could be professional!
• Who would play you in a movie about your life and why? Jennifer Lawrence! I'm clumsy and witty and would like to think I'm just half as funny as she is.
• My most overused saying/word is . . . Dude. And Namaste.
• How do you like your coffee? All day. (Cappuccinos any time!)
• How do you Live Loud? I love the little things in life and try my best to appreciate them. While it's awesome to have big ambitions and big dreams I also think there's a lot of value in loving every day and appreciating who you are now and what you have at this moment. Yoga it up, yo. Namaste.