On Air Personality
Intelligent, witty, easy-going by nature and an impressive music knowledge, Rob has a very relaxed on-air style that has earned him plenty of fans. He is always ready with a smart comment and a good laugh.
Rob is a seasoned on air personality with more than 10 years of experience under his belt.
• What’s been your best and worst moment on-air? The best moments are the ones where the whole plan flows. When you’ve planned and worked hard to create something unexpected and the whole studio is laughing. The worst moment was when my computer was freaking out and nothing was working. I was in the middle of talking, and had to frantically fix it all while keeping the conversation flowing. At the end of it, I thought I’d turned the mic off when I yelled some naughty F-words. The mic wasn’t off . . .
• Who would play you in a movie about your life and why ? I was going to say Robert Downey Jr. Because Iron Man. But he suits up a lot more than I do, and I don’t know if RDJ with a beard would fly. So I’m gonna say Tom Hardy.
• My most overused saying/word is . . . Dude! …
• How do you like your coffee? Americano, with milk. One sugar. Brown.
• How do you Live Loud? To Live Loud is a positive mindset. It’s doing things you believe in and that you love, and doing them to share with other people. When you Live Loud, other people live better. That’s it, in a nutshell. It doesn’t matter if I’m on air, or DJ’ing at a club, or at home, making dinner, or hanging out with friends. Do you, with love, and let other people feel it. That’s how you Live Loud.