On Air Personality
Nadia started off her newsreading career at campus radio and has also been a TV news reporter for some major events - including Madiba's funeral.
- When I'm not on air, I . . . am working in social media marketing and baking cakes.
- When someone finds out what I do, or where I'm from, the question I always get asked is . . . "Why do/don't you play *insert song here*?”
- If I had a boat/yacht, I would name it . . . Hedwig, after the owl in Harry Potter.
- The most useless talent I have is . . . Being able to do the moonwalk (sorta).
- The one quote or saying some people spout that I think is complete BS is . . . “Sleep when you’re dead” - Pffft! You don’t have to NOT sleep to have a good time. I savour all the sleep I can get!