On Air Personality
Sureshnie has been at 5FM for more than 10 years and is a seasoned radio presenter having hosted her own radio show at the station in conjunction with reading the news.
Sureshnie has been at 5FM for more than 10 years and is a seasoned radio presenter having hosted her own radio show at the station in conjunction with reading the news. Listeners can find her on The Roger Goode Show weekdays.
• My best and worst moment on air? My best moment on air was probably being privileged enough to have Taylor Swift be my guest on a show. My worst was trying to not overdo my Kim Kardashian cry when I had to break the passing of Michael Jackson on air. How is a fan like me not supposed to howl cry like Kim K?
• Who would play you in a movie about your life and why? I would love for an actress named Nandita Das to play me. She’s just so brilliant and such a great story teller, and I know that she and I will be BFF's one day.
• My most overused saying/word is . . .OMG! or Woyooooooooooooo. But I still love using it:)
• How do you like your coffee? I prefer it to be a Rooibos Tea instead:) some honey and some milk and you have a very happy Sush.
• How do you Live Loud? I live loud, very very loud on the Roger Goode Show Monday to Friday. This is my happy place where I get to say Woyooo, where I get to be me, and where I get to jam with the best damn team in town