On Air Personality
Vic started his radio career at 5FM doing weekend breakfast before joining Roger Goode on afternoon drive.
Vic started his radio career at 5FM doing weekend breakfast before joining Roger Goode on afternoon drive. He landed his own late nights shows in 2015.
• What’s been your best and worst moment on-air? My best moment was probably getting a hollywood wax on air . . . hahaha changed my grooming habits down there for life! My worst - Roger Goode got me so excited when he told me he was sending me to the "spa". I was so looking forward to an afternoon of pampering only to discover the "spa" was an actual "Spar" - he gave me a shopping list too!
• Who would play you in a movie about your life and why? Wilmer Valderrama. I'm told he looks like me and Prince is dead.
• My most overused saying/word is . . .OMG, it has to be "epic". I have no idea why I use this word so much! Everything is epic for me.
• How do you like your coffee? No sugar, strong, bitter and a dash of milk.
• How do you Live Loud? I am true to myself and I am not ashamed of who I am and I embrace my uniqueness. We can all be unicorns if we want. I love the fact that there is no other Vic like me in this world. I love with all my heart. I celebrate life and I love myself like no one else can. I think we should find beauty in everything. Spread peace and love!