On Air Personality
Kgomotso Taje has been at 5FM for a couple of years now but has been doing radio 8 years. What she loves most about making radio is the ability to create content and bring it to life immediately.
• What’s been your best and worst moment on-air? I think every presenter will agree with this whenever the system or technical gremlins attack, that’s easily a worst moment every time!
• Who would play you in a movie about your life and why? Me
• My most overused saying/word is . . . Oh my gosh! My listeners will even tell you this . . . such a bad habit.
• How do you like your coffee? Two sugars and milk, the creamier the better but I’m trying to get off coffee so hopefully once this is published it will all be a distant memory and my hips will thank me for it.
• How do you Live Loud? By giving my best at everything that I do and pushing hard at work so that I can soon live out my dreams. I also try to smile and laugh as much as I can.